Most of our posts have been about our workouts so I’m mixing it up a bit and putting in food that fuels our workouts. I haven’t been in a cooking frenzy recently so I decided to go nuts at the supermarket and buy a bunch of vegetables for roasting.
The recipe goes as:
1. Preheat oven to 175 celcius
2. Chop up random vegetables which are:
– onions (red and white, just because I can)
– red, yellow and green bell peppers
– brussel sprouts (no need to chop)
3. Drop them in a roasting dish
4. Put some sausage on top
5. Place some broccoli stems on top
6. A dash of olive oil and a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper to taste
7. Pop in the oven for 30 mins or until vegetables are soft
The verdict? It’s all right I guess. I think roasting it on a rack and at a higher temperature might give it that edge. This is going to be lunch and dinner for a couple of days I think.
Also do brussel sprouts make you fart?